Barre Stretch is a 45-minute floor barre fitness class. This workout has been designed to stretch, relieve, and restore sore muscles. The mindful routine incorporates dynamic stretching, static stretching, and some of American Barre Technique's signature exercises to give you a rejuvenating workout.
Barre Stretch is an appropriate workout for students of all ages and fitness levels. It is LOW to NO IMPACT, predominately seated movements, and is performed at a slow, steady pace. Barre Stretch has been shown to improve flexibility, balance, and overall wellness.
For this class you do not need any fitness equipment except a mat for body cushioning. Get Certified Today to Start Teaching Barre Stretch in your area.
(Floor Barre Fitness) Barre Stretch Instructor Certification Course
- Barre Stretch (Floor Barre Fitness) Instructor Digital Manual
- Barre Stretch Digital DVD
- All Quizzes
- Free Final Exam
- Free Final Video Submission
- Sample Music Playlist Guide
- Class Choreography
- 24-Hour Support
- Lifetime Non-Expiring Digital Certificate Upon Course Completion (**New Addition)