What does it mean to be a Certified Barre Coach?
It means earning the highest level Barre Instructor credential while also becoming eligible to earn referral fees. It’s being passionate about barre and inspiring others to follow a career in fitness. Whether you are finding success teaching barre or are inspired to become a Certified Barre Coach from watching a friend find success in doing so, becoming a Certified Barre Coach will benefit you both personally and financially.
In the Barre Coach Certification, you will learn: new ballet terminology, barre and the body anatomy, how to create class variations, and how to get started as a barre coach.
As a Certified Barre Coach, you can start earning money right away. Earn $50 per person per course.
Why would new instructors want to use my referral code? Your referral code offers 10% off the total purchase price for them and earns you $50.
As a Certified Barre Coach, you will have the highest barre instructor credential, as well as have the ability to earn money from UNLIMITED referrals. Become a leader in the fitness industry as a Certified Barre Coach.
1. American Barre Technique (Level 1) Barre Instructor Certification Course
2. ABT (Level 2) Advanced Barre Instructor Certification Course
3. ABT (Level 3) Master Barre Instructor Certification Course
Level 4 Certified Barre Coach Certification
- Certified Barre Coach Digital Course
- All Quizzes
- Free Final Exam
- Free Final Video Submission
- Custom Biography on American Barre Technique Official Website
- Lifetime, Non-expiring Certified Barre Coach Digital Certificate (upon course completion)
- American Barre Technique Official Merchandise (4 Pairs of Grip Socks, 1 ABT Tank)
- $50 Referral Payments (per each course referral)
- Personalized 10% Off Discount Code (valid for referrals and self-purchases)
- New Ballet Terminology
- Barre and the Body Anatomy
- Creating Class Variations
- Getting Started as a Barre Coach
- Marketing Tips